2024 Chevy Silverado EV Pricing: $106,695 USD for First Edition RST
After images of the 2024 Chevy Silverado Electric Vehicle (EV) leaked ahead of this year’s Consumer Electronics Show (CES), the company has officially announced and opened orders for the electric pickup.
The Chevy Silverado EV will feature two motors a GM-estimated 400 miles of range. Reservations open on Wednesday, starting at a price of $106,695 USD MSRP, after destination freight charge, according to Automotive News.
With the Chevy Silverado EV built on parent company General Motors’ (GM’s) Ultium EV platform, Chevy Vice President Steve Hill says the platform will allow customers to access improved performance.
GM to Launch Chevy Silverado EV with 400 Miles of Range in 2023 https://t.co/Ly9ETTLsKB
— TeslaNorth.com (@RealTeslaNorth) December 9, 2021
In a statement on Wednesday, Hill said, “Chevrolet has constantly revolutionized the Silverado franchise to make it the powerhouse it is today.” Hill continued, “The Ultium platform is a critical enabler of next-level pickup truck performance for both fleet and retail customers, whether they are currently driving a Silverado or are considering a pickup for the first time.”
Beyond the starting price, Chevy will also share other trim variants, ranging in price from around $50,000 USD to $80,000 USD. The Silverado WT and RST will start at $39,900 USD MSRP, in summer 2024.
Here are the Silverado EV First Edition RST specs, coming in fall 2023:
- Four-Wheel Steering
- Multi-Flex Midgate with Pass-through
- Multi-Flex Tailgate with Power Release
- 17-inch diagonal LCD Freeform Infotainment Screen
- 11-inch diagonal Driver Information Center
- Panoramic Fixed Glass Roof
- Wide Open Watts
- Advanced Trailering System
- Capable of towing up to 10,000 lbs (2024 RST with Wide Open Watts)
- Up to 14 different camera views (2024 RST with Wide Open Watts)
- 800-volt public DC Fast Charging capable (2024 RST with Wide Open Watts)
- Up to 10.2kW (2024 RST with Wide Open Watts) offboarding power with PowerBase+
- White or Black Exterior
- Black Interior
- Final pricing set by dealer
The 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning electric pickup starts at a price of $39,974 USD in the U.S. and is already taking orders.