2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Pricing Starts at $39,974 in the U.S.
Ford launched its online build and price configurator for its F-150 Lightning electric pickup on Tuesday morning, with prices in the U.S. starting from $39,974 USD. Ford will launch orders for the new electric truck on Thursday, January 6, 2022.
— Mike Levine (@mrlevine) January 4, 2022
Check out the starting prices below based on four models with dual electric motors:
- Pro: $39,984 USD (standard range battery)
- XLT: $52,974 USD (extended range battery is $10,000 extra, plus requires $9,500 equipment group)
- Lariat: $67,474 USD (extended range battery is $10,000 extra, plus requires $10,000 equipment group)
- Platinum: $90,874 USD (includes extended-range battery)
Ford also has a $1,695 shipping fee on top for its F-150 Lightning, the same price the company charges for its gas-powered F-150.
As for paint options, nine are available:
- Stone Gray
- Agate Black
- Iconic Silver
- Atlas Blue Metallic
- Rapid Red (Metallic Tinted Clearcoat) – $495 USD
- Antimatter Blue Metallic
- Carbonized Gray
- Iced Blue Silver
- Oxford White
A Max Trailer Tow Package is available at $865 USD, while a Tow Technology Package is $1,948 USD extra.
The base Pro F-150 Lightning includes a 12-inch touchscreen and also 12-inch digital cluster, along with LED headlamps and 18-inch wheels.
Ford CEO Jim Farley announced on Tuesday morning the company plans to double production again to 150,000 trucks per year for its new F-150 Lightning, due to heavy demand. He did not mention when the company would be able to achieve that target.