Tesla has started rolling out its 2020.48.35 software update, detected on a Model S in the United Kingdom, according to @TeslaFi.
As of writing, it’s unclear what’s new in this software update. Many Tesla owners are eagerly awaiting the latter half of the company’s holiday software update, as promised by CEO Elon Musk.
— TeslaFi (@teslafi) January 14, 2021
What’s new in Tesla’s 2020.48.35 software update?
According to NotaTeslaApp, the following updates are included, which are similar to what we’ve seen before, aside from Emissions Testing Mode Improvments now making its way to the pedestrian speaker:
- Emissions Testing Mode Improvements – Emissions Testing Mode can now be used outside the car. To setup, select your desired sound and place the cushion on the external speaker. When ready, play selected sound by pressing the left scroll wheel button or using the turn signal. To access, tap the Application Launcher > Toybox > Emissions Testing Mode
- Driving Visualization Improvements
- Scheduled Departure Improvements
- Supercharger Display Improvements
- Release Notes Improvements
- Vehicle Information
- The Battle of Polytopia
- Cat Quest
…developing, refresh for updates
Senior Editor at TeslaNorth.com. Electric vehicle enthusiast, lover of dogs and all things Elon Musk. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org