Tesla Cybertruck Specs Revealed in Latest Leak
In a recent video by TFLEV, insider information on the upcoming Tesla Cybertruck’s specifications was disclosed, providing a deeper look into the much-anticipated electric vehicle. The details, while unofficial and unconfirmed, suggest that the Cybertruck is poised to be a formidable player in the electric truck market.
Key specifications of the Tesla Cybertruck include:
- Overall Length: 18.6 ft (approximately 223 inches), positioning it close to full-size trucks in length.
- Width: 79.9 inches, which is notably wide for a vehicle in its class.
- Height: Adjustable due to its height-adjustable suspension system.
- Wheelbase: 143 inches, comparable to that of a full-size truck.
- Curb Weight: Ranges between 6,670 and 6,890 pounds, lighter than expected for electric trucks.
- Towing Capacity: 11,000 pounds, aligning with competitors like the Rivian R1T.
- Bed Length: Approximately 6 feet (72.8 inches), offering a slightly larger cargo space than a midsize truck.
- Bed Width: 51 inches, accommodating 4×8 sheets of plywood.
- Frun Volume: 7.1 cubic feet, smaller than some competitors.
- Passenger Space: Generous legroom with almost 41 inches in the rear, indicating a spacious cabin.
The video also highlighted unique features such as an inverter system within the truck bed, including one 220-volt outlet and two 110-volt outlets, and robust tie-down cleats. The Cybertruck’s design appears to include a rolling tunnel cover for the bed and a frunk (front trunk) with limited storage capacity.
While Tesla has not officially confirmed these specifications, the leak provides potential customers and enthusiasts with a glimpse into what the Cybertruck may offer upon its release.
Check out the full video below: