2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Canadian Pricing Released Ahead of Spring Debut
Hyundai Canada has announced pricing for its newest IONIQ 6 electric sedan.
The company says all trims sold in Canada will have a Long Range 77.4 kWh battery and two motor layouts to choose from: rear motor only, or all-wheel drive with dual motors, explained the company in an email to Tesla North.
2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Canadian pricing starts at $54,999 CAD, making it qualify for the federal iZEV rebate, and has a Natural Resources Canada-estimated range of 581 kilometres (361 miles) for the RWD version and 509 kilometres (316 miles) for the AWD model.
Check out the IONIQ 6 Canadian MSRP pricing below:
- IONIQ 6 Preferred RWD Long Range (18” wheels), 581km range – $54,999 CAD
- IONIQ 6 Preferred AWD Long Range (18” wheels), 509km range – $57,999 CAD
- IONIQ 6 Preferred AWD Long Range (20” wheels) Ultimate Package, 435km range – $63,999 CAD
Freight and PDI will cost $1,925 CAD.
The IONIQ 6 has ultra-fast 800-volt/350 kW charging, allowing the battery to be recharged from 10 to 80 percent in as little as 18 minutes. This is the second Hyundai EV to use its Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP).
Standard equipment in the IONIQ 6 includes:
- 800-volt, 350 kW ultra-fast charging
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Heated front seats and steering wheel
- Power trunk
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power flush door handles
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/55 tires
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights
- 12.3″ LCD cluster display
- 12.3″ infotainment system with navigation
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C)
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging
- Bluelink Connected Car Services for a period of three years
- Over-the-Air update capability
Hyundai says the IONIQ 6 will make its way to dealerships across Canada beginning this Spring.