In an electric vehicle (EV) infrastructure deployment update from Natural Resources Canada, the federal government in Canada has announced plans and funding efforts to install 129 new Tesla Supercharger stalls across British Columbia, Alberta, and Saskatchewan (via @MontrealTesla).
The new Tesla Superchargers, as listed on Canada’s website, are shared below, revealing locations not seen before.
New Tesla Superchargers in BC, Alberta and Saskatchewan
British Columbia (78)
- 1500 Cranbrook Street North, Cranbrook, BC (8 stations)
- 1 1809 BC-3A, Creston, BC (8 stations)
- 2001 BC-3, Fernie, BC (8 stations)
- 2701 11 Avenue North East, Salmon Arm, BC (11 stations)
- 2200 58 Avenue, Vernon, BC (16 stations)
- 8513 74 Avenue, Osoyoos, BC (11 stations)
- 3030 Recplace Drive, Prince George, BC (8 stations)
- 2000 Columbia Avenue, Castlegar, BC (8 stations)
Alberta & Saskatchewan (51)
- 4523 4 Avenue, Edson, AB (8 stations)
- QS-NE SEC-16 TWP-045 RGE-01 MER-6, AB (11 stations)
- 6623 Highway 16a West, Vegreville, AB (8 stations)
- 7405 44 Street, Lloydminster, AB (8 stations)
- 3035 Clarence Avenue South, Saskatoon, SK (8 stations)
- 9800 Territorial Drive, North Battleford, SK (8 stations)
Each of these new Tesla Superchargers will be funded by Phase 2 of NRCan’s Green Infrastructure program, totaling $5.1 million (CAD) in Canadian investments towards the infrastructure.