Tesla has announced it will share its Q3 2020 financial results on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, after market close.
“Tesla management will hold a live question and answer webcast that day at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss the Company’s financial and business results and outlook,” explains a press release.
Tesla’s Q3 2020 details are as follows:
- What: Date of Tesla Q3 2020 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast
- When: Wednesday, October 21, 2020
- Time: 2:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Q3 2020 Update: http://ir.tesla.com
- Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)
Yesterday, a leaked Elon Musk email noted the CEO says it’s possible for the company to exceed 500,000 Teslas produced in a year for the first time, instructing employees to push for a big Q4.
Senior Editor at TeslaNorth.com. Electric vehicle enthusiast, lover of dogs and all things Elon Musk. Click here to buy me a coffee 🙂 Email tips: email@example.com. Click here to get 1,000 Tesla Supercharger miles free with your next Tesla purchase.