Tesla software version 2020.36.12 has started rolling out to the fleet on Wednesday evening.
According to TeslaFi, software update 2020.36.12 was found being released on a Tesla Model Y in Washington, in the United States. Other Model Y owners also saw the 2020.36.12 software update from Tesla received in New York City, New York.
Same in NYC on my MY.
— Colin Barnhart (@ccbarnhart1) September 24, 2020
No word on what’s new in this update yet, but most likely it will address bug fixes and other issues. Some Model Y owners have reported random reboots while driving and other drivetrain errors and warnings.
Hope this fixed this software issue. pic.twitter.com/aWVheKoXdT
— Franco Grisafi (@Franco_Grisafi1) September 23, 2020
Not much has changed in this update, but NotATeslaApp has shared release notes, which look the same as 2020.36.11:
- Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control (Beta)
- Navigate on Autopilot (Beta) – Exit Passing Lane
- Autosteer Stop Sign and Stop Light Warning
- Green Traffic Light Chime
- Driving Visualization Improvements
- Speed Assist Improvements
- Suspension Instrument Panel Display
- Cruise Set Speed Improvements
- Pedestrian Warning (China, Taiwan): “The pedestrian warning sound has been updated due to regulations.”
Let us know if you’re seeing 2020.36.12 from Tesla on your Model Y and if it fixes any bugs you’ve been experiencing.
Senior Editor at TeslaNorth.com. Can’t stop thinking about the EV revolution. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org