Tesla Increases Price of Model Y in China, Again
Tesla has increased the price of its Model Y in China on Monday evening.
The Model Y Long Range has increased in price by 2000 yuan ($282 USD), now priced at 304,400 yuan.
Here is the price history of the Model 3 and Model Y in China over the past month or so (in yuan):
- November 21, 2023: Model Y Long Range increases to 304,400
- November 14, 2023: Model Y RWD increases to 266,400
- November 14, 2023: Model 3 RWE increases to 261,400
- November 8, 2023: Model Y Long Range increases to 302,400
- November 8, 2023: Model 3 Long Range increases to 297,400
The slight price increase of the Model Y Long Range today suggests Tesla is seeing some demand for that particular variant in China right now. Let’s see what other price tweaks are coming as we approach the end of the year, typically when Tesla ramps up production to try to hit or eclipse its annual production guidance.