2023 Hyundai IONIQ 6 Pricing in U.S. Starts at $41,600
Hyundai released 2023 IONIQ 6 pricing for the U.S. today, with the electric vehicle starting from $41,600 USD for its SE Standard Range trim, set to launch this summer. The vehicle looks to rival the Tesla Model 3.
There are 7 total trims for the 2023 IONIQ 6, with Hyundai saying dealerships will get most trims beginning this spring. There are two battery pack options, either 53 kWh or 77.4 kWh.
Pricing, horsepower and EPA-estimated range is as follows for RWD drive trains:
- SE RWD Standard Range (18-inch wheels), 149HP, 240 miles, $41,600
- SE RWD Long Range (18-inch wheels), 225HP, 361 miles, $45,500
- SEL RWD (20-inch wheels), 225 HP, 305 miles, $47,700
- Limited RWD (20-inch wheels), 225 HP, 305 miles, $52,600
Pricing, horsepower and EPA-estimated range is as follows for AWD drive trains:
- SE AWD Long Range (18-inch wheels), 320 HP, 316 miles, $49,000
- SEL AWD (20-inch wheels), 320 HP, 270 miles, $51,200
- Limited AWD (20-inch wheels), 320 HP, 270 miles, $56,100
Hyundai says delivery charges for the 2023 model year IONIQ 6 are $1,115 USD.
IONIQ 6 includes 800-volt/350kW charging that can charge the battery from 10 to 80 percent in as little as 18 minutes, claims Hyundai. The IONIQ 6 is the second Hyundai to leverage its Electric-Global Modular Platform (E-GMP) that allows for dual motors, optimized interior space, and optimized performance.
Standard features in the IONIQ 6 is as follows:
- 800-volt, 350 kW ultra-fast charging
- Battery pre-heater, charge prep
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BCW) with Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA), Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Highway Drive Assist (HDA), Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Rearview camera with dynamic guidelines
- Power flush door handles
- 18-inch alloy wheels with 225/55 tires
- Column-mounted Shift-By-Wire (SBW)
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with interactive pixel lights
- Dual-color ambient lighting
- 12.3″ LCD cluster display
- Android Auto/Apple CarPlay (wired)
- Front USB (Type-A) input/charging
- Center console mounted dual USB charging (Type-C)
- Dual rear USB (Type-C) charging
- Bluelink Connected Car Services included standard with Bluelink+ package
- Over-the-Air update capability
Hyundai Motor Company says it plans to introduce 17 BEV models and sell more than 1.8 million BEV units worldwide by 2030.