Tesla has started rolling out 2022.40.4.1 to more vehicles on Monday, part of a wider roll out of the 2022.40.4 update.
2022.40.4.1 was received on the Tesla North fleet today, showing the following release notes, which are similar to 2022.40.1, but with added Tire Configuration that lets you customize your wheel and tire settings if you have different winter tires and rims:
- Sentry Mode and Dog Mode: both modes can be enabled at the same time; Sentry Mode alarms will be silenced if both enabled.
- Improved Charging Efficiency: DC fast charging, thermal system controls now are optimized, improving both charging and on-route battery preconditioning efficiency. This means faster charge times and lower energy costs
- Radio Station Logos: Media Player now shows radio station logos for improved discoverability when searching for favorite stations
- Driver Door Unlock Mode: Long pressing interior door switch now will unlock all doors and the trunk. Controls > Lock > Driver Door Unlock Mode.
- Tire Configuration: Reset learned tire settings directly after a tire rotation, swap, or replacement for improved driving experience. Controls > Service > Wheel & Tire Configuration > Tires.
To confirm your Wheel & Tire Configuration, you need to press the brake pedal with a key present to update. Once you change your wheel configuration, your Tesla will automatically reboot.
Did you get 2022.40.4.1 today on your Tesla?
Other articles in the category: News
China’s CATL to Start Mass Producing Revolutionary M3P EV Batteries in 2023
China’s leading battery manufacturer, Contemporary Amperex Technology Co., Limited (CATL), announced plans to begin mass production and delivery of its groundbreaking M3P batteries this year, reports Reuters. According to CATL Chairman Zeng Yuqun, M3P batteries will offer superior energy density and performance compared to lithium-ion phosphate batteries, while also being more cost-effective than nickel and […]
First Drives: Tesla FSD Beta 11.3.3 in 2022.45.12 and Release Notes [VIDEOS]
Tesla started rolling out Full Self-Driving (FSD) beta 11.3.3 to employees and some testers on Friday evening, with its 2022.45.12 software update. FSD beta 11.3.3 release notes were shared by @winnersechelon and also downloaded by testers such as James Locke. #FSDBeta 11.3.3 rolled out last night. Curious to see what has been polished to allow […]
Tessie Mobile App Rolls Out New Tire, Brake, HVAC Maintenance Alerts and More
The popular Tesla companion app adds tire, brake, and HVAC maintenance alerts, charging alerts, and more in its latest update. The Tessie mobile app, a popular choice for Tesla owners looking to enhance their ownership experience, has announced a series of updates aimed at providing better maintenance alerts and additional features. Designed to help users […]