You Can Now Order Tesla’s Model Y in the United Kingdom
Pricing for the Model Y in the UK in GBP is below:
- Long Range: 54,990 GBP (about $75,245 USD)
- Performance: 64,990 GBP (about $88,927 USD)
Upgrades available include (equivalent USD pricing in brackets for reference):
- 20-inch Induction wheels: 2,100 GBP ($2,873 USD)
- Paint: Solid Black, Midnight Silver Metallic, Deep Blue Metallic: 1,100 GBP ($1,505 USD)
- Paint: Red Multi-Coat: 2,100 GBP ($2,873 USD)
- Tow Hitch: available for purchase after delivery
- White Interior: 1,100 GBP ($1,505 USD)
- 7-Seat option: not available
- Enhanced Autopilot (Navigate on Autopilot; Auto Lane Change; Autopark; Summon; Smart Summon): 3,400 GBP ($4,651 USD)
- Full Self-Driving: 6,800 GBP ($9,304 USD)
You can place your order today with a non-refundable 100 GBP fee.
As it stands, Long Range versions are showing estimated delivery dates of “early 2022”, while Performance is showing “mid-2022”. These builds will likely be exported to the UK from Tesla’s Gigafactory in Shanghai, China.
— Sawyer Merritt 📈🚀 (@SawyerMerritt) October 15, 2021
Tesla CEO Elon Musk just ‘liked’ @SawyerMerritt’s tweet on Twitter, adding more excitement about the Model Y launch in the UK.