Tesla Q4 2021 Earnings Call Date: January 26, 2022
Tesla announced on Wednesday it will share its financial results for Q4 2021 and full year ended results as of December 31, 2021, on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, after market close.
The company’s management will hold a live question and answer webcast on January 26 at 4:30 p.m. Central Time (5:30 p.m. Eastern Time) to discuss its Q4 results, business results and outlook.
- What: Date of Tesla Q4 and full year 2021 Financial Results and Q&A Webcast
- When: Wednesday, January 26, 2022
- Time: 4:30 p.m. Central Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern Time
- Q4 & FY 2021 Update: http://ir.tesla.com
- Webcast: http://ir.tesla.com (live and replay)
Tesla CEO Elon Musk is expected to share an updated product roadmap on the earnings call, marking his return after previously noting he would not attend calls moving forward, back in July.
Oh man, this year has been such a supply chain nightmare & it’s not over!
I will provide an updated product roadmap on next earnings call.
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 29, 2021
Tesla recently announced record Q4 2021 deliveries of 308,600 vehicles, seeing over 936,000 cars delivered for 2021, beating Wall Street estimates.